PHP is a server side scripting language that is embedded in HTML. It is used to manage enterprising content, databases, session tracking, even build entire e-commerce sites. It is integrated with a number of popular databases, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Sybase, Informix, and Microsoft SQL Server. Be an expert in programming language by joining the best PHP training institute in Mumbai.
PHP is commonly used by people who want to build a simple, dynamic website quickly and effortlessly. Since its debut in 1995, it’s become an extremely popular choice for web developers. So popular, in fact, that roughly 80% of all websites use it now, including many Fortune 500 companies and top technology startups.
PHP has won first place for “most loved programming language” in the Stack Overflow Developer Survey in 2016 and 2019. PHP is still considered a great programming language to learn.
PHP makes up over 83% of server side languages used on the internet and much of that is made up of PHP-based content management systems such as WordPress, but even if you remove pre-built CMS from the equation, PHP still makes up over 54% of the web. PHP remains one of the Top 10 programming languages, according to all language rankings like TIOBE, PYPL, IEEE Spectrum, RedMonk, GitHut 2.0, and StackOverflow Developer Survey
The common uses of PHP are as follows:
- PHP can administer forms, i.e. gather data from files, save data to a file, thru email can send data, and return data to the user.
- Adding, deleting, modify elements within database thru PHP
- Access cookies variables and set cookies.
- By using PHP, restricting of users to access some pages of website can be maintained
- PHP has the power to encrypt data.
The 5 important features of PHP for its usage:
- Non- complex
- Safe & Secure
An example of PHP Scripts
“Hello, World!” is an indispensible example, first we will create a common little “Hello, World!” script. As PHP is embedded in HTML and which means that in amongst your normal HTML you’ll have PHP statements like this:
< html >
< head >
< title> Hello world < / title >
< body >
< ? php echo “hello World ; >
< / body >
< / html >
It will give result
Make shift your career as a programming specialist by joining PHP training institute in Mumbai and enjoy a stable career ahead
A few reasons to call PHP Hot & great:
- PHP is used for banking, research, e-commerce, social media, etc.
- In spite of having some downsides, it is the most widely used programming languages for websites, with more than 81.6 percent websites being constructed upon the string foundation of PHP.
- Being, a language that is particularly intended for web programming with integrated open source database My SQL, PHP has its own set of strengths also.
A series of research undertaken by recognized entities in respect to the comparative study amongst server side programming languages for websites:
Strengths of PHP:
- Easy to begin with
- Extremely user-friendly
- Inbuilt database Support
- Old yet Gold
- Economical Hosting