Effective speaking Techniques:
Control Emotions, but make an Emotional Speech.
- What comes from the heart goes to the heart.
- Every human being is full of emotions. But an effective speaker cannot afford to be carried away by his own emotions.
- On the other hand, while exercising poise and maintaining composure, He can stir up his audience to action.
- His job is not just to inform but also to convince and influence his audience. That is how many speeches become memorable.
Interview – Do’s:
- Arrive 15 minutes early – Late attendance is never excusable.
- Make your halo effect impressive – Remember that first impression is long-lasting for the interviewing board.
- Clarify questions – Be sure you answered the question the employer really asked.
- Give your Qualifications – Stress the accomplishments that are most pertinent to the job.
Interviews – Don’ts
- Do not lack self-confidence or appear shaky.
- Poor communication skills are absolute put off.
- Body language must not reflect negatively.
- There is a difference between self-knowledge and other knowledge.
- There is a difference between self-confidence and overconfidence.
- Do not hide background and family history.
The second most important aspect of interviewing another key element to successful interviewing is your attitude.
Attitude is everything
If you want to rise above others with a better experience, better grades, or better anything, you will need to work on developing a highly positive work. The way most employers differentiate at the level is by candidates’ attitude and passion toward to job.
Your attitude and passion are what recruiters remember when the dust has settled after they have reviewed ten, twenty even hundred candidates –you were the one who was sincerely willing to put forth your very best effort.
Of the unknown is often what produces the physical symptoms of nervousness. In addition to preparing yourself physically, you need to prepare yourself mentally. The best way to prepare mentally is to know what may become. Fear of the unknown can only exist when there is an unknown. Do the following practice at home before you attend an interview.
- Show your true Colour – Clam yourself and power pose
- Avoid negative associations
- Plan for the future
- Be curious
- Be more than ready
- Don’t be late
- Show off your work
- Know your business
- Wrap up nicely
- Be one step ahead
- Be Observant
- Have Confidence
- Make Your Mark
- Do your Homework
- Remember, everyone matters