Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a subsidiary of Amazon that provides on-demand cloud computing platforms to individuals, companies, and governments, on a metered pay-as-you-go basis. In aggregate, these cloud computing web services provide a set of primitive, abstract technical infrastructure and distributed computing building blocks and tools”. This cloud computing platform is very essential in the business because it allows the company to have an unlimited storage system. It is one of the most used systems in any company. It can be said that it has become the backbone of the IT sector of any company. It is a smart choice to step into a job that would not only provide you with the skill-set but would also give you the power to analyze the work analytically and logically. The analytical power that you would gain by working in the IT sector would be much more rewarding than ever.
What are the Types of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certification?
AWS has launched a system to provide and to maintain their standard of an employee by introducing their own certification course which would authenticate their ability with concrete proof. There are various AWS certification courses offered by Amazon.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – it is the most popular of all certificate course among others. It is the easiest to get into too. It helps the trainee to design the distributed system in AWS.
- AWS Certified Developer – this training helps the trainee to validate and maintain AWS software. One needs to have a bit of experience in designing to master this course.
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – it demonstrates expertise in deploying, scaling, migrating and managing AWS systems.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – this certification would bestow you with hand-on experience in design of distributed systems and applications on the AWS platform.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – this certification expertise on provisioning, management, security and operations of AWS solutions.
- AWS Certified Big Data – this certification helps the trainee to focus on one topic only and that is how to extract the data and insights from business data.
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking – it helps the trainee to hone their skills of designing certain AWS as a part of hybrid IT network architecture, to scale.
What are the benefits of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certification training?
There are uncountable numbers of benefits if you become a certified AWS.
- It validates your knowledge about computing and cloud computing.
- The certification is the concrete proof of your credentials.
- This certification holds value and is considered as the top-paying info-tech certifications worldwide.
- This would help you form your career as you would be bestowed with the best skills.
- It enlarges your credibility and analytical skills making you push your boundaries and achieve more.
What are the advantages of using Amazon Web Services (AWS)
The corporate world uses this cloud computing system because of its various production methods. The usage of web and application hosting, big data storage and analytics, backup and disaster recovery, custom projects in emerging areas are when the AWS comes in play.
What is the course duration of AWS?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) course training is available through Classroom training, Online training, Boot camp training in your city. It takes around 2 to 3 months to complete training. Few institutes also provide Fast track or Boot camp training where you may complete it in a week or two. Once you complete Amazon Web Services (AWS) training then you may jump for a Job interview and Certification Exam.